David Southern QC: Taxation of Loan Relationships and Derivative Contracts - 10th Edition
26th January 2017
Taxation of Loan Relationships and Derivative Contracts, Tenth Edition, is updated in line with the Finance Act 2015 which brings in significant changes to the loan relation rules. In addition, it includes changes to both UK and International Accounting Standards.
This new edition covers developments in the Basic Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPs) project and the related new climate and wider concept of tax avoidance (GAAR). The chapters covering accounting framework, reorganisations and international aspects have been significantly updated since the previous edition and new chapters have been added with a summary of all relevant cases and a chapter covering Islamic Finance.
Covers the following:
- The Taxation of Finance
- Accounting under IFRS and Modified UK GAAP
- The Scheme of the Legislation
- Loan Relationships: Scope and Definition
- Loan Relationships: General Computational Provisions
- Loan Relationships: Special Computational Provisions
- Impairment Losses
- Foreign Exchange and Hedging/Deferral
- Reorganisations, Acquisitions and Disposals
- Special Companies
- Derivative Contracts – Definition and Scope
- Derivative Contracts – Measurement of Profits
- Embedded Derivatives
- Worldwide Debt Cap
- Transfer Pricing
- Stock Lending and Repos
- International Aspects
- Islamic Finance
Click here for more infomation and details on how to order.